By Lumber-jack on Friday, 17 June 2022
Replies 7
Likes 0
Views 6.4K
Votes 0
Access violation at address 00000000000001598090 in module 'OutlookKutools.dll'. Read of address 000000000000000

only started when I updated to most recent version
Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please uninstall the Kutools for Outlook from your computer, and then download and install this version: https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/Kutools-for-Outlook/Beta/OutlookKutoolsSetup.exe

And please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions about the new version.

Amanda
·
1 year ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thank you for your response and uninstalled/installed however, now I am getting

Access violation at address 00000000000001708170 in module 'OutlookKutools.dll'. Read of address 000000000000000
·
1 year ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi there,

Could you please tell me when did this happen? Was is when you want to send an email? Or it happens right after you open Outlook?

Amanda
·
1 year ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Amanda,

It happens when Outlook starts every time now since the last upgrade (including beta).
I have uninstalled and reverted back to my original version to confirm just now and I don't receive messages at start up. I don't know which version number it is as file names are all the same but it pre June 09, 2022 (34,877 KB). I will monitor and report going forward.

Mike
·
1 year ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the information and thanks for your future updates.

Amanda
·
1 year ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Mike,

Please try to download this version: https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/Kutools-for-Outlook/Beta/OutlookKutoolsSetup.exe

This should fix the bug

Amanda
·
1 year ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Amanda,

I have not seen the error message since rolling back now. It is definitely something in the new and beta version.

Regards,
Mike
·
1 year ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post