By kimbera68 on Tuesday, 11 December 2018
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 6.1K
Votes 0
I use Autotext in new mail messages. I accidently hit the refresh button and all my entries disappeared. In addition, if I try to create a new entry, it no longer shows up in the Kutools frame. How do I get this function back?
Hello,
Please try to install the latest versions, and then click on the Refresh button of the AutoText pane.
Thanks in advance.
·
5 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I am having the same problem. I was using AutoText in version 8.10 and it was working perfectly for years. Today I turned on my computer and all 20-30 of my saved AutoText's were gone!

Frantic to find answers, I found this thread. I updated to version 10, opened the pane and hit refresh. My AutoText's are still not showing up. Is there a Program file I can find my AutoText's in?

Also, since upgrading, AutoText is completely non-functional. I cannot add anything the to AutoText pane.

Is this a wide spread issue, or just us two?

I currently have Outlook 365 version 1901 (Build 11231.20130)

Please let me know if there is any other helpful information I can provide to help find my AutoText's and restore it's functionality in version 10.
·
5 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I am having the same problem. All my AutoText entries have disappeared, and AutoText in version 10 is not working at all.
·
5 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello,
Thanks for contacting us.

Please click on the Refresh button of the AutoText pane.

Or please contact us via sales@extendoffice.com with detailed information of the issue.

Please try to take some screenshots to demonstrate it.
·
5 years ago
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post