Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Monday, 09 July 2018
  5 Replies
  5.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
I purchased your software in 2015 for occasional use in selecting lines containing text however I encountered a few bugs where the product wasn't working properly so I figured I would uninstall it and install the latest version of the software that I'm licensed for to see if the bug was fixed.

I uninstalled the software, clicked on the link in the email you'd sent with the license code, installed the software from that link, but then upon loading it I received a message that "the free upgrade period of your license expired 30/10/2017 therefore you are not entitled to register this version of KUtools for Excel."

Fine. So I click the bottom link https://www.extendoffice.com/download/pre-versions.html

Unfortunately this link 404's.

Even the upgrade offer link 404's, both links are broken.

Where can I download the latest version I am authorized for? I am only finding links on your site to the newest version... are we unable to download previous versions and forced buy new licenses?
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Thanks for contacting us.
Please try to contact us with your order information via .
Please send me the order id or the email address you use to place the order.
If you have purchased the software via PayPal, please send me the email address of your PayPal account.
Thanks in advance. :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have found that Kutools for Excel V. 18 is crashing Office 365 Excel 2016. I need to roll back to V 17. I hope the above-referenced solution works. Not sure why the roll-back link is broken.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to contact us via with your order information. :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am also having troubles with the same two links. This is 6 months old and still broken links? How can I get my kutools to work again? I've attempted to contact you via your email address and it seems like my issue isn't important enough to warrant any responses, now that I've already paid. I'd like to get my software to work like it was before. Please advise
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to contact us via with your order information. :)
Or you can go to download the previous version from here.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.