Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 01 February 2019
  0 Replies
  2.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello everyone,

I have a staff list of ~150. Each staff has a single tab within a workbook for tracking certain information. A macro creates a TOC for me that makes referencing individual tables straightforward.

What I need to add is a way to pull the value that populates in cell A3 of each worksheet (~150) into a single list. I would like to do this in a way that when staff are removed or added to the list, that the tracking list automatically updates.

I created a separate worksheet that I can automatically pull current staff and sequence from the TOC to keep my tracking list updated ( ='Table of Contents'!C5 ) - but is there a formula that will move with staff when they move up and down on the list that always will reference their tab?

I was hoping I could pull staff name from the TOC to cell A1 of the tracking sheet, then in Cell B1 reference the name that pulled into A1 as the tab name. ( ='Staff Example'!A1 ) That way as staff data changed the formula would still pull the correct information. Obviously this didn't get me very far. I hope this makes sense. :)
There are no replies made for this post yet.