Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 02 January 2018
  8 Replies
  5.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
When I click on link > convert to hyperlinks my system freezes and crashes. Then I have to control-alt-delete to close Excel and when I start it again it asks me if I want to disable kutools because it is causing problems!

CMON!

This feature is the primary reason I bought your product and now its caused me untold lost hours of productivity. I even have a freeware tool that handles this problem flawlessly! In case you need help here it is https://www.seoautomatic.com/unique-tools/activate-excel-links/

Can you please fix this so that it WORKS LIKE IT IS SUPPOSED TO...................................... EVERY TIME!

Error screenshots attached err1.jpg err2.jpg

Plus your Capta settings are off the CHART, i must have spent 10 minutes clicking images to get in! WTF! I thought this thing was supposed to SAVE ME TIME!
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
I am really sorry for the bad experience.
Please contact me () with your order id or email address you have purchased the software with.
Quick question, can you use any other functions of the Kutools for Excel?
Thanks in advance.
I honestly don't like those kinds of answers. It implies there is a secret, purposeful problem that you can fix. I hope I am wrong, but if my email fixes the problem I sent it. In the meantime, I've been able to use freeware to mitigate the lost time this has caused. I don't mean to sound snippy, but Excel is a pretty solid platform, you should not be having this kind of problem.
Ok, so you sent me new software and a new registration code. Why? Why did my old software and my old registration code stop? Are you spying on me? I cleaned the cookies in my machine and it stops?

If you police you license to aggressively so that people cant even clean their machines for fear of your product breaking then it goes from "Kutools" to "Pain in the ass waste my time tools"

Sorry, you are getting the brunt of this. But these overly aggressive licensing policies piss me off. You should disclose to your buyer upfront that the product will occasionally waste massive time and cause frustration because of the way you have the licensing setup.

I'm sure many would decide NOT to buy if this honest disclosure were given.

I hope I don't have to deal with this again next time I clean my system. I'll make sure and let everyone know.

Do I need to ask your permission before I do any maintenance/cleanup on my machine?
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Sorry for the issue you have encountered.

Why? Why did my old software and my old registration code stop? Are you spying on me? I cleaned the cookies in my machine and it stops?
Your old license information has encountered issue under certain circumstances. We have created new license key to fix such issue. That's why we will send you the new license information. We are not spying anybody. :)

Under certain circumstances, the old license information will cause an issue.

Can you use the function whiteout any issue now?
This is a problem, I faced the same with my excel when I was converting the URL into hyperlinks. When I was working on my website it is really hard when you deal with URL everyday. Here is a link to my website if you have any query. https://babasupport.org/email/aol-customer-service/51
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We will try our best to enhance this feature soon. :)
Thanks.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I had already tried this
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Are you spying on me? I cleaned the cookies in my machine and it stops?
No, We don't do such thing ever and we will never do.

The old license may be blocked by your antivirus software, so we need to change to new one.

If you have encountered any other issue, please try to contact us via . We will try our best to help you. :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.