Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Thursday, 03 May 2018
  7 Replies
  6.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Can I get some help with figuring out why Kutools simply blows up Excel - no matter what I do? i.e., even trying to get the "About" will simply abort Excel all together. Is there any logs, or diagnostic settings to help me figure out what's happening? Here's one thing I see in the event log. I'm using Office 2010 on Windows 7.

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft Office 14 Alerts

- EventID 300

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 4

Task 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2018-05-02T18:16:18.000000000Z

EventRecordID 4083

Channel OAlerts

Computer PETEWA-W7-7020.fredlaw.firm

Security

- EventData

Microsoft Excel
Excel experienced a serious problem with the 'kutools for excel 17.00' add-in. If you have seen this message multiple times, you should disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available. Do you want to disable this add-in?
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please contact us with your order information via or . :)
If you have not purchased the software yet, please also contact us via email. And we will help you fix it. :)
Mine used to work and now crashes excel. As soon as tabs for exel is loaded the exel starts to malfunction and can not be closed. Uninstalling it fixes the problem. How do I fix this?
Purchased on Apr 24, 2017. WIn7 exel 2010. Worked fine for a year then major crashes. re-install does not fix. Causes exel to stop working and seek a solution. Always restarts. Can not be stopped however. Red X does nothing. I like the tab feature but it now causes more grief than it is worth.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please contact me with your order information via .
Thanks. :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
have downloaded latest version 17 but Excel stops every time I select the combine spreadsheets option
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please contact us with your order information via .
Please try to disable other add-ins in your Excel add-ins manager.
BTW, can you use any other functions of the software?
Thanks in advance.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Jay

Actually I found the problem. It was a popup window that was opening behind other windows.
Close all other windows and now it is working like a dream

Cheers

Tod
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.