Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Monday, 07 August 2017
  3 Replies
  12.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for an "elegant" way to summarize (sum) data that I have organized in columns "by week" in one worksheet into columns "by month" in another worksheet.
Maybe it's just me, but pivot tables don't seem to be the way to go about solving this and I am not sure which Kutools utility is the best.
I appreciate your help.

Find the PDF print of my file attached.

[attachment]PMI_Project Mobilization Plan Template 20170807.pdf[/attachment]
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry, we don't have such function yet.

Can you please try to create some sample data in a new workbook to demonstrate the operation you want to get it done? :)
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
HI Jay,
thanks for taking interest in my post.

I am attaching here the same PDF as before with some annotations that explain which result I would like to obtain.
In just a few words, I have a "weekly" calendar for some resources that I would like to summarize in a "monthly calendar" by adding the cells from the weekly calendar that foll within the appropriate month in the new monthly calendar.

[attachment]PMI_Project Mobilization Plan Template 20170807 (mark-up).pdf[/attachment]
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
To sum by month, you can use a formula based on the SUMIFS function. in column E you have to go to extra trouble to create dates you can use for criteria.A pivot table is an excellent solution when you need to summarize data by year, month, quarter .if there is one for weekly , it will be great.Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web-site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. I found some good resources to the websites here.I am a writer at custom essay writing service,if you have any doubt n writing essays,please visit here.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.