Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 27 November 2018
  11 Replies
  5.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
For the last 2 weeks, I have been unable to use Kutools 18.00. I have a valid license and everything, but when I enable the COM-Addin Excel crashes. (It shuts down completely or goes into a shudown and restore loop) Is this a bug that will be fixed soon?
The only workaround that seems to work is to keep Kutools DISABLED until I need to use a feature. Then I am able to activate it and do the task and disable it again before Excel gets too corrupted to stay open. I would like to be able to keep my add-on enabled. Please add this to the bug list.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Exact same problem here, same version Kutools 18 and Excel 16.
Have been unable to work as expected with my legit licenced Kutools for a few weeks.
We need a fix to that soon!
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to contact us with your order information via .
Thanks in advance. :)
I will contact you with this information, but what does that have to do with the issue? I can answer, nothing!
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please update to the latest version 19.00.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please go to download and install the latest version 19.00
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to download and install the latest version. If want the support urgently, please contact us via email.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello. I downloaded 19.00 and installed. Restarted Windows. Opened Excel and registered. Restarted again. Same result - crash if I try to open a file directly. If I open Excel, I can open a new blank document, but I cannot open an existing file without crashing.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Only one existing file or all existing files?
Where are those existing files? Have you stored them in the OneDrive local folder or Google Drive local folder?
Thanks.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello. I downloaded 19.00 and installed. Restarted Windows. Opened Excel and registered. Restarted again. Same result - crash if I try to open a file directly. If I open Excel, I can open a new blank document, but I cannot open an existing file without crashing.

I am having the same issue. I had no problems with 18 but since I installed 19 I have to disable it to use Excel (16/365 64bit version). Opening an existing file (not just one - every one I've tried) will either freeze Excel on the splashscreen or the splashscreen will show "Opening: KutoolsforExcel.xlam (100%)" but will stay that way for as long as 5 minutes before opening.

If I am able to get into Excel it will freeze pretty quickly - especially when using cut&paste. When Kutools in disabled I don't have any problems.

When I first had problems after upgrading to Kutools 19 I uninstalled both Office and Kutools, deleted all folders and did a clean install. I still have the same problems.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.