Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 06 August 2019
  2 Replies
  4.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
I know I can use thisthis tutorial for extracting a certain part from a cell, but I am facing the following:

I have an Excel sheet with a lot of the following information per single cell:

CN=SEC Cursus Part - schrijven,OU=Afdelingsschijf,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=SEC Cursus User - beheren,OU=Afdelingsschijf,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=CAG - SAS SMS token,OU=AAC Policies,OU=Kork Tetcher - Advanced Access Control,OU=Application and Groups,OU=Beheer,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=SEC Mpwn User - beheren,OU=Afdelingsschijf,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=ENV Desktop Office 32-bit,OU=Environment,OU=Groepen,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=APP GEEN kwarant,OU=Psoch Quarant,OU=Application,OU=Groepen,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=ENV chned,OU=Environment,OU=Groepen,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=Poppy - Users,OU=AAC Policies,OU=Knetter Lijp - Advanced Access Control,OU=Application and Groups,OU=Beheer,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=\# chned - Alle medewerkers,OU=Distributielijsten,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local

I need to have the following extracted per cell >> every line that begins with "SEC" and ends with "beheren". As you can see this is the case for 2 lines in this example (sometimes it will lead up to 10 times or maybe more).

When I use this tutorial I will get the following output:
SEC Cursus Part - schrijven,OU=Afdelingsschijf,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=SEC Cursus User - beheren,OU=Afdelingsschijf,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=CAG - SAS SMS token,OU=AAC Policies,OU=Kork Tetcher - Advanced Access Control,OU=Application and Groups,OU=Beheer,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=SEC Mpwn User - beheren

But I would like to have the following 2 lines as an output:
- SEC Cursus User - beheren
- SEC Mpwn User - beheren

Who can help me with this one? Thanks!
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Does anyone know? Should be possible right?
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to create a sample workbook and try it again.
If the problem persists with the sample workbook, please get in touch with us via .
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.