Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Saturday, 04 January 2020
  0 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
I am new to the forum, so if I have posted in the wrong place please forgive me and please direct me to where I should post.

So, here is my problem: I have a row that goes out into eternity (bit of a stretch, but a long, long way) with a formula in every cell similar to =IF(SUM(I105:I153)=I4,"OK","ERROR"). Every cell in that row not only has the "word" ERROR in the formula, but it can also "return the value" OK or ERROR. Because this row goes out so far it can be quite time consuming locating the cells that "return the value 'ERROR'". I am wondering if anyone can help me work up a formula that will somehow return the cell addresses of those cells that return the "value" ERROR, remembering that the "word" ERROR is already in that cell formula. The lookup for the cell reference needs to be based upon the "return value" and not the fact that the "word" is contained in the formula itself. By the way I am using Excel 2016.

I really appreciate the help
There are no replies made for this post yet.