or

normal Re-Combine Workbooks/Worksheets

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1998 by Excelfans
Replied by Excelfans on topic Re-Combine Workbooks/Worksheets
Hello,
Thanks for contacting us.
Sorry, we don't have such feature yet.

Please try to contact us via sales@extendoffice.com or support@extendoffice.com.
Please try to be more specific about your issue in the email, and you will get the solution quickly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• petedefilippis@gmail.com
  • petedefilippis@gmail.com's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1993 by petedefilippis@gmail.com
Re-Combine Workbooks/Worksheets was created by petedefilippis@gmail.com
I used the Kutools Plus feature under Workbooks &Sheets, Combine > Combine all same name worksheets into one worksheet with the options of Combine by Column, Paste values only and Insert blank column in front of each range.
Worked Great.  I then had to re-align the rows in these worksheet so that all the literals were all on the same row across each worksheet since they varied significantly, and I need
them all in the same location for a downstream import process to a database worked.

Now what I’d like to do is the reverse if that’s even possible.  Take the output from Combine> Combine all same name worksheets a combine them back into their original workbook with their respective worksheets.

Is there a feature in Kutools Plus to make this happen?  If so please show me where I can find it, if not any suggestion is welcomed.

Best Regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: jaychivoExcelfansqiuhongkun