Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Thursday, 07 June 2018
  1 Replies
  6.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi. I haven't purchased Kutools yet, but I'm evaluating for a specific feature. I need to be able to go through a spreadsheet, find all sentences that have an underlined word, and replace them with underlined spaces instead. For example, in one cell I'll have this:

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.

I need to be able to go through and "blank-out" all of the underlined words quickly and easily. The cell itself is not underlined, only some of the words in the sentence are underlined. I need to do this so that my students can follow along and fill-in-the-blanks of my handouts while I'm lecturing. Everything I've looked at so far will only do this if the whole cell has been underlined, and not do this for individual words of a sentence.

I've also included a screen-shot of what I'm trying to do. I want to "blank-out" the words "water" and "air", while still preserving the underlined space where students can fill-in the words with a pen on their printed handouts.

So the question is, can Kutools achieve this?

Thanks!
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Sorry, we don't have such function yet. :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.