Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 05 December 2018
  1 Replies
  5.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
I purchased and installed the Kutools add-in for Excel at the advice of my supervisor in late October 2018. I never had the issue prior to installing the add-in and the issue came about immediately after the installation. When working more than one excel workbook on dual monitors if I activate the spreadsheet on my primary built-in display the workbook on my extended display continuously automatically resizes to a restore down type of display. When I go back to the secondary display the only way for me to get the spreadsheet to display normally is to select the maximize option at the top right of the screen. This does not happen to any spreadsheet on my primary built-in display and ONLY happens when I have two or more active workbooks and try to work any of them from the secondary monitor. Have any others reported any issues like this and is there any way you might be able to help me solve this issue. I asked my supervisor if he had ever experienced any issues like these and he told me he had not experienced anything like this while working from home using dual monitors but did run into a similar issue when using a projector at one of our client’s sites.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,

1. Please try to disable all the other add-ins in the Excel add-ins manager firstly.
2. Please make sure you have the latest version.

You can contact us via .

Thanks in advance.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.