x
or
x
x
Register  \/ 
x

or

normal How to migrate my EML files into PST file format ?

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #2246 by braxtongreen4
Replied by braxtongreen4 on topic How to migrate my EML files into PST file format ?
You can Migrate EML files to Outlook PST file format. You can also try Mailvita EML to PST Converter for Mac Tool. This software work very fast and quickly. It also supports all Mac OS versions. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2183 by kelvin1paul102@gmail.com
Replied by kelvin1paul102@gmail.com on topic How to migrate my EML files into PST file format ?
Try Datavare eml to pst converter

• addisionadam
2 years 8 months ago #67 by addisionadam
Replied by addisionadam on topic How to migrate my EML files into PST file format ?
There are multiple software are presents in the marketplace, where you can download and try it., I used Softaken EML to outlook PST folder transfer software and found accurate result, You go to the browser and type here how to migrate the OST file format to outlook PST file format.

More
2 years 8 months ago #66 by qiuhongkun
Hello,
We don't have such function yet. May be this software is OK for your operation. EML to PST Converter (Outlook 2016, 2013, …) | Aid4Mail
We may consider adding such function in the upcoming versions of the Kutools for Outlook.

• adward
  • adward's Avatar Topic Author
2 years 8 months ago #60 by adward
I have so many EML folders and subfolders, can anyone please tell me how to migrate data from EML file format to Outlook PST file format?

Moderators: jaychivoExcelfansqiuhongkun