normal How to migrate my EML files into PST file format ?

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #2411 by annibraun
Sometimes, user wants to migrate EML files format into PST because of some common issues
such as software or hardware failure, network error, human fault, etc. Here, I
have shared some important manual tricks to move files from EML to PST.
Step 1: Open MS Outlook and Windows Live Mail.
Step2: In the Windows Live Mail, click on File -> Export -> Email messages. Now, select the Microsoft Exchange and click on Next.
Step3: Now, you will see a new Window LiveMail Export tab. Under the Select, the format you want to export you will see the options Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Windows Live Mail. Choose the Microsoft Exchange and click Next.
Step4: Click OK to confirm the selection, after receiving message “This will export messages from Windows live mail to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange”.
Step5: Under the “Select the mail folders which you want to export from Windows Live Mail”, select either the SelectedFolders or All Folders. Now, click on OK.
Step6: After the process completed, an Export Complete box opens and then, clicks on the Finish.
Step7: Once the export process completed, it shows a message Your messages were successfully exported”And, at last check the exported email data in the Microsoft Outlook email client.

If this solution failed to convert the eml files to pst and seems slow and
steady then  you can follow this helpful blog- An Ideal Solution to Migrate from Windows Live Mail to MS Outlook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #2319 by Lewis-H
Download and install any free or purchased software which convert eml files into pst.
Then click on add file and select the file which you want to convert.
Then select the destination path in which you want to save your file.
Then select the pst file format in the box.
Then click on run and your file will be converted.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2246 by braxtongreen4
Replied by braxtongreen4 on topic How to migrate my EML files into PST file format ?
You can Migrate EML files to Outlook PST file format. You can also try Mailvita EML to PST Converter for Mac Tool. This software work very fast and quickly. It also supports all Mac OS versions. 

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #2183 by kelvin1paul102@gmail.com
Replied by kelvin1paul102@gmail.com on topic How to migrate my EML files into PST file format ?
Try Datavare eml to pst converter

• addisionadam
2 years 10 months ago #67 by addisionadam
Replied by addisionadam on topic How to migrate my EML files into PST file format ?
There are multiple software are presents in the marketplace, where you can download and try it., I used Softaken EML to outlook PST folder transfer software and found accurate result, You go to the browser and type here how to migrate the OST file format to outlook PST file format.

More
2 years 10 months ago #66 by qiuhongkun
Hello,
We don't have such function yet. May be this software is OK for your operation. EML to PST Converter (Outlook 2016, 2013, …) | Aid4Mail
We may consider adding such function in the upcoming versions of the Kutools for Outlook.

Moderators: jaychivoExcelfansqiuhongkun