Ki jan yo chanje reyinyon òganizatè / pwopriyetè nan Outlook?
Ann di ke kolèg ou a voye yon envitasyon reyinyon ba ou nan Outlook anvan. Men, koulye a, li / li pa an chaj nan reyinyon sa a, epi ou yo asiyen yo pran sou li. Se poutèt sa, ou vle chanje òganizatè nan reyinyon nan tèt ou. Men kouman? Li sanble enposib jwenn li fè! Sepandan, atik sa a pral prezante yon solisyon pou chanje òganizatè reyinyon oswa mèt kay nan Outlook.
Aktyèlman, pespektiv pa sipòte pou chanje òganizatè reyinyon oswa pwopriyetè, eksepte kreye yon nouvo. Men, solisyon sa a pral fasilite travay la nan rkree reyinyon nan pespektiv.
1. Nan Kalandriye gade, chwazi reyinyon an ki gen òganizatè ou vle chanje yo sa aktive la Kalandriye Zouti, ak Lè sa a, klike sou Reyinyon > reponn > Reply Tout. Al gade nan Ekran:
2. Koulye a, reyinyon an reponn reyinyon ap louvri. Tanpri peze Ctrl + S kle an menm tan an pou konsève pou li, epi fèmen fenèt la.
3. Chanjman nan la lapòs gade, (1) klike sou yo louvri a Proje katab sou fenèt la Navigasyon, (2) klike sou chwazi nouvo reyinyon an repons bouyon nan lis la lapòs, ak (3) klike sou Akèy > Reyinyon. Al gade nan Ekran:
4. Koulye a, yon reyinyon nouvo kreye ak patisipan, sijè, ak nòt reyinyon nan reyinyon orijinal la, tanpri antre kote reyinyon an, ajiste tan an reyinyon jan ou bezwen, epi klike sou voye bouton. Al gade nan Ekran:
5. Te reyinyon nan nouvo ak nouvo pwopriyetè te voye bay moun ki resevwa lòt. Ou ka mande pwopriyetè reyinyon orijinal la pou anile reyinyon orijinal la pou tout patisipan yo.
Atik ki gen rapò
Kutools pou pespektiv
Plis pase 100 Fonksyon avanse pou pespektiv 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 ak 365
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoIf I follow the above steps, all persons who have already declined the meeting or accepted are back to having not responded yet. Not really ideal.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoThe owner ship of a calendar can be share, so a second person can manage the account of the first. The first person have to delate is complet calendar right or the Outlook admin server (exchange) have to change something on the account.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoI agree. I am a meeting organizer for more than one meeting. When I am on vacation I need to delegate the meeting to another person so they can run it. One of the meetings will be cancelled if we have nothing for the agenda but my delegate cannot cancel it. I should be able to delegate ownership to someone else if required
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoThis should be a basic feature. Not just to transfer one event but reassign management of a calendar when someone leaves. It should not be the original Meeting Organizer who has permission to re-assign the role to a new manager because they are no longer available. Currently the only way to make this transfer generates too many confusing notifications to every attendee of every meeting on the entire calendar. As previously mentioned cancelled also wipes out each conference room reservation so a transfer of manager would be so much better.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoMmm, the whole "ask the original organizer to cancel <his> meeting" is the weakest point:
our organization will not know that the organizer has to be replaced, before he may be ... well ... unavailable ?
So practically we will end up having meetings booked twice in agenda's, with one instance being frozen because the original planner cannot change it.
And when somebody has "two hats" in an organisation : he's project manager + helpdesk employee.
Big chance he sends one mail (or meeting request) in his own name "as the project manager", and another one under a generic alias, say helpdesk@company.
Of course, being manual tasks, there is a chance to send the meeting request "as helpdesk", then find the meeting not planned in his calendar (but it ends up in the "calendar" of helpdesk account) .
It would be easy to "take back control" if Outlook (or exchange) permitted this. here the person did not change, but the adress harvesting the acceptance/refusal/demands for reschedule replies is not very practical to manage. It 'd be really nice if we could change that.
(Yes it happened already, not only in our organisation)