Tip: Other languages are Google-Translated. You can visit the English version of this link.
x
or
x
x
Register
x

or

Excel 16 (365) Instantly Crashes with Kutools 18.00 enabled

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1263 by Jay Chivo
Hello,
Please try to contact us with your order information via sales@extendoffice.com.
Thanks in advance. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1250 by Frédéric Legrain
Replied by Frédéric Legrain on topic Excel 16 (365) Instantly Crashes with Kutools 18.00 enabled
Exact same problem here, same version Kutools 18 and Excel 16.
Have been unable to work as expected with my legit licenced Kutools for a few weeks.
We need a fix to that soon!

• Felicia Westerlund (WESTEK)
  • Topic Author
  • Nouvo manb
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1220 by Felicia Westerlund (WESTEK)
Replied by Felicia Westerlund (WESTEK) on topic Excel 16 (365) Instantly Crashes with Kutools 18.00 enabled
The only workaround that seems to work is to keep Kutools DISABLED until I need to use a feature. Then I am able to activate it and do the task and disable it again before Excel gets too corrupted to stay open. I would like to be able to keep my add-on enabled. Please add this to the bug list.

• Felicia Westerlund (WESTEK)
  • Topic Author
  • Nouvo manb
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1219 by Felicia Westerlund (WESTEK)
Excel 16 (365) Instantly Crashes with Kutools 18.00 enabled was created by Felicia Westerlund (WESTEK)
For the last 2 weeks, I have been unable to use Kutools 18.00. I have a valid license and everything, but when I enable the COM-Addin Excel crashes. (It shuts down completely or goes into a shudown and restore loop) Is this a bug that will be fixed soon?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: jaychivoJay Chivo