Tip: Other languages are Google-Translated. You can visit the English version of this link.
x
or
x
x
Register
x

or

Excel Window Resizes when Switching Tabs and Disappears with just an Outline

More
1 week 3 days ago #1549 by Michael Feibel
Hi @all,

unfortunately, I have the same or a similar problem, I think. I work with 2 monitors, Windows 10 64bit and Office 2013 32bit. Excel remembers the last window position in which the FIRST worksheet was opened. If I move the window and open a new worksheet, the window will either sprint back or it will open a new window (I use the single-window-mode, without seeing all documents in the task bar) at exactly this start position. By clicking on the tabs, the windows are reassembled into a window. But that does not always work. If I openend a few windows in different windows positions, I can't switch between the tabs anymore. Working with Excel is really torture wirth this bug :-(

I will show you one of the problems in an attached shreenshot. I've got an video too, but the size is 2,3 MB an I cannot upload this.

best regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nathanael Della Ventura
  • Topic Author
  • Nouvo manb
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #1543 by Nathanael Della Ventura
Update if it helps. The 365 I pay for personally looks a tad different than the one I use at work and I don't know if there's a difference between a business VL and regular pay per month/year, but it's the same issue all around for me (work desktop, home laptop, and home desktop).

Some times, unmaximizing the Excel and switching tabs works. Can't switch tabs while maximized after a while or when opening new windows.

Am I just this unlucky?

• Topic Author
  • Nouvo manb
More
4 weeks 13 hours ago #1527 by Nathanael Della Ventura
No, all other add-ins were removed in an attempt to find a resolution before the original post.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #1525 by Qiu hongkun
Hello,
Do you have other Excel add-ins enabled in the Excel add-ins manager?
Thanks.

• Topic Author
  • Nouvo manb
More
4 weeks 2 days ago #1522 by Nathanael Della Ventura
If you're referring to the banner for macro I wrote, it's usually enabled. The issue arises with or without workbooks with embedded macros. The issue almost always shows itself when a new window is opened. Another note, the MS Office 365 installation is through my employer on a work computer. The setup may differ from a home installation as I noticed the two look a bit different if that helps.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #1517 by Jay Chivo
Hello,
It seems like there is warning in the third file, please enable it.
Attachments:

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: jaychivoJay Chivo