Outlook 2010: How to add personal folder file?
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
- Click the File in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Info >> Account Settings then Account Settings… again.
- Click the Data Files tab.
- Click Add…
- Either browse to an existing PST file that you already have, or provide a file name to create a new Personal Folder.
- Click OK, then Close.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoThanks it helped me to add pst.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoHow to create a new .pst file in outlook 2010.