Tip: Other languages are Google-Translated. You can visit the English version of this link.
x
or
x
x
Register
x

or

Excel 16 (365) Instantly Crashes with Kutools 18.00 enabled

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #1586 by Jay Chivo
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Jay Chivo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 days ago #1573 by Noah Duke

M McEwen wrote: Hello. I downloaded 19.00 and installed. Restarted Windows. Opened Excel and registered. Restarted again. Same result - crash if I try to open a file directly. If I open Excel, I can open a new blank document, but I cannot open an existing file without crashing.

I am having the same issue. I had no problems with 18 but since I installed 19 I have to disable it to use Excel (16/365 64bit version). Opening an existing file (not just one - every one I've tried) will either freeze Excel on the splashscreen or the splashscreen will show "Opening: KutoolsforExcel.xlam (100%)" but will stay that way for as long as 5 minutes before opening.

If I am able to get into Excel it will freeze pretty quickly - especially when using cut&paste. When Kutools in disabled I don't have any problems.

When I first had problems after upgrading to Kutools 19 I uninstalled both Office and Kutools, deleted all folders and did a clean install. I still have the same problems.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1507 by Jay Chivo
Hello,
Only one existing file or all existing files?
Where are those existing files? Have you stored them in the OneDrive local folder or Google Drive local folder?
Thanks.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1503 by M McEwen
Hello. I downloaded 19.00 and installed. Restarted Windows. Opened Excel and registered. Restarted again. Same result - crash if I try to open a file directly. If I open Excel, I can open a new blank document, but I cannot open an existing file without crashing.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1500 by Jay Chivo
Hello,
Please try to download and install the latest version. If want the support urgently, please contact us via email.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1499 by Jay Chivo
Hello,
Please go to download and install the latest version 19.00

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: jaychivoQiu hongkunJay Chivo