How to go to specific page by clicking in Word document?
Normally, you can create a Table of Contents to quickly jump to a specific section in your document. However, it is not sure that you can correctly jump to a certain page with the help of Table of Contents. If you want to create links to all pages and easily go to specific page by clicking, you can try the method in this article.
Please do as follows to go to specific page by clicking in a Word document.
1. After installing Kutools for Word, click Kutools > Bookmark to open the Bookmark pane. See screenshot:
2. Go to the first page, select the first sentence of word. Click the Insert bookmark button to open the Insert bookmark dialog box, enter page1 (or other name as you need) in to the Bookmark name box and click OK.
Then a bookmark named “page1” is created and listed in the Bookmark Pane.
3. Repeat the step 2 to create bookmarks on the top of each page and name as “page2”, “page3”, “page4” and so on.
Now, all created bookmarks are listed in the Bookmark Pane. You can click on the bookmark name to go to specific page at once.
If you want to have a free trial of this utility, please go to free download the software first, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...