Kutools for Excel is a powerful add-in that frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Excel, such as combining sheets quickly, merging cells without losing data, pasting to only visible cells, counting cells by color and so on. 300+ powerful features / functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365!
It enables tabbed browsing, editing, and managing of Microsoft Office applications. You can open multiple documents / files in a single tabbed window, such as using the browser IE 8/9/10, Firefox, and Google Chrome. It's compatible with Office 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365. Demo
Kutools for Outlook is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Outlook users has to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 or Office 365!
Kutools for Word is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Word users have to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Word / Office 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365!
In Excel, and in some cases, you want to change cell size to inches, cm, mm or pixels to match you data or need. Now this tutorial is talking about the method to change Excel cell size to inches, cm, mm or pixels.
Change cell size to inches/cm/mm with setting Rule Units
Easily switch cell size to inches/cm/mm/pixels with Kutools for Excel
In Excel, you can set the cell size as inches/cm/mm by Rule Units.
1. Enable Excel, and click File or Office button > Options > Advanced. See screenshot:
2. Then go to right part and scroll down to the Display section, and select the unit you want to set the cell size from Ruler units list. See screenshot:
3. Click OK. And then shift to Page Layout view by clicking View > Page Layout , see screenshot:
4. Then select the cells whose size you will change, and click Home > Format > Row Height or Column Width to resize the cell.
If you want to switch cell size to inches, cm, mm or pixels, you can use Kutools for Excel’s Adjust Cell Size function to quickly resize cells.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Select the cells you want to change, and click Kutools > Format > Adjust Cell Size. See screenshot:
2. In the popping dialog, check the unit type you want to change to from the Unit type section, then you check both Row height and Column width boxes, and enter the number of the unit into the textboxes. And click Ok, and the selected cells are change their sizes. See screenshot:
You may be interested in these: