How to send email from the different address in Outlook?
By default, the active email account is the sender address while creating a new email in Outlook. But in some times, you want to send email from different address, for example, in account A@A.com, use B@B.com as sender address to send email. How can you deal with this job?
remove all duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders in outlook
|In sometimes, we may repeatly add the same contacts, how can remove the duplicate contacts from one or multiple contacts folders? Kutools for Outlook's Duplicate Contacts function can quickly remove or merge duplicate contacts based on emails, full name or other criteria from one or more contacts folders . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Actually, in Outlook, you can choose other email address as sender address in Message box.
In the Message box, click at From, a list with all email accounts’ addresses will be displayed, you can choose one as the sender address.
If there is no desired email address listed, you can click Other E-mail Address from the From drop down list, and type the email address you want in the From textbox in Send From Other E-mail Address dialog, click OK to change it as the sender address.
If you want to always use the default account as sender while replying emails, you can enable the Always reply with default account option in Kutools for Outlook.
From now on, whichever account you are in, the default account will be used as the sender while replying emails.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.