How to smooth the angles of line chart in Excel?
When you insert a line chart in Excel, generally, the line chart is with angles which may be not beautiful and smooth enough. Now I can tell you a way to smooth the angles of the line chart to satisfy your need in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To change the angles of the line to smooth line is very easy, please do as these:
1. Right click the series you need, and select Format Data Series in the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Format Data Series dialog, click Line Style in left pane, and check Smoothed line option in right section. See screenshot:
3. Close the dialog. Then you can see the line chart become smooth.
Tip: In Excel 2013, after clicking Format Date Series, go to click Fill & Line tab in the Format Data Series pane, and then go down to check Smoothed line option.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agothank you!!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoCan we make all lines in chart smooth at the same time? or just able to make one by one?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThank you sir very very very much! You are a legend!!!!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoSo simple! Can't believe I missed that check box all this time.