That would save me hundreds of hours of work!
How to open multiple hyperlinks at once in Excel?
Supposing I have a lot of hyperlinks in a worksheet, normally, I can open them by clicking them one by one, but click multiple times will be annoying, so, I want if there is a quick way to open all of the selected hyperlinks at the same time. From the below article, I can solve this task with an easy way.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To open your selected hyperlinks of a range at once, the following VBA code can help you, please do as this:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys, and it opens the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: Open multiple hyperlinks at once
Sub OpenHyperLinks() 'Update 20141124 Dim xHyperlink As Hyperlink Dim WorkRng As Range On Error Resume Next xTitleId = "KutoolsforExcel" Set WorkRng = Application.Selection Set WorkRng = Application.InputBox("Range", xTitleId, WorkRng.Address, Type:=8) For Each xHyperlink In WorkRng.Hyperlinks xHyperlink.Follow Next End Sub
3. Then press F5 key to run this code, and a prompt box will pop out to remind you to select a range including hyperlinks that you want to open at once time, see screenshot:
4. And then click OK, all the hyperlinks are opened at the same time without clicking them.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoHi, it worked perfectly, thanks! Is there a way to copy the text from the pages of these links in the cell next to each of them?
That would save me hundreds of hours of work!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoIts works awesome.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoWhen I use this on a column of hyperlinks generated by the =HYPERLINK() formula, it doesn't seem to work. When I copy/paste the values into a new column and run it there, it doesn't work. When I go to each individual cell, go to the end of text, and hit enter (causing it to become a hyperlink) it DOES work.
This didn't work for my needs, unfortunately. I have thousands of rows and clicking enter at the end of each line of text is pretty much what I'm having to do anyway.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoFound a solution?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months ago@James @Johan - Select the text you wish to convert into hyperlink, then use this code to convert the text into hyperlink directly. Then run the code above, works like a charm.
'Converts each text hyperlink selected into a working hyperlink
For Each xCell In Selection
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=xCell, Address:=xCell.Formula
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThanks!
Works exactly as expected. Must be sure that the links are already valid URLs.
I opened 15 at one time.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoFreezes excel - links never open
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoPlease let me know hpw does it work in Mac
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoDoes not work for me: after selecting a range, nothing happens. Values are valid URLs.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoDoes not work. Links don't open.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years ago[quote name="wojtek_bookworm"]Does not work. Links don't open.[/quote]
Make sure the value is a hyperlink
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agohi
this code is very helpful.
can u pls explain, how to print multiple hyperlinks.
pls provide code
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHi,
Thank you so much!!
Its very useful for my process, but its not working on the following hyperlink
=HYPERLINK("mailto:" & A3 & "?subject="& B3, "adrian")
It again gets back to the module page.
Can some one help me on this please!!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoWhat answer have you found two years since?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoHi
This code is really helpful but it is asking to select the range, could you tell me how to midify this code for below situation ...
hyperlinks are already placed in cell A1:C1 to A300:C300 , in D1 there should be link, on clicking D1, the hyperlinks from A1:C1 should open at once similarly by clicking D2 , hyperlinks from A2:C2 should open at once and so on. Could you please help