How to change autosave time in Excel?
In default, Excel auto save the working workbook at interval of every 10 minutes when you do some changes in the workbook. But if you are working on an important workbook, and you may want to shorten the auto saving time. Now this tutorial will tell you how to change autosave time in Excel.
Insert Workbook Information
|Kutools for Excel's Insert Workbook Information utility can quickly insert sheet name, path, user name and |
so on to a cell, header or footer.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
In Excel, you can change the autosave time in the Excel Options dialog.
1. Click File > Options. See screenshot:
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
Tip: In Excel 2007, click Office Button > Excel Options.
2. In the Excel Options dialog, click Save in the left pane, then go to Save workbooks section and type the interval you need in the text box among the option of Save AutoRecover information every minutes.
3. Click OK to close the dialog. Then Excel will auto save the workbook while you changing the workbook at intervals you specified.