How to delete worksheet without prompt or warning in Excel?
By default, when deleting worksheet in Excel, you will get a prompt box as below screenshot shown. Actually, you can avoid this prompt box while deleting worksheet. Please try the method in this article.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
The following VBA code can help you deleting a certain worksheet without warning in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste the below VBA code into the Module window.
VBA code: Delete worksheet without prompt or warning in Excel
Sub ActShtDel() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets("Sheet1").Delete Application.DisplayAlerts = True End Sub
Note: In the code, Sheet1 is the name of the worksheet which you need to delete without warning. Please change to the sheet name as you need.
3. Press the F5 key to run the code. Then the specified worksheet will be deleted immediately without prompt box displaying.
- How to delete all sheets except specified/current one in Excel?
- How to create new sheets for each row in Excel?
- How to prevent selection of multiple worksheets in Excel?