How to exclude a specific worksheet when printing workbook?
If you have a workbook which contains multiple worksheets needed to be printed but exclude a specific one, is there any quick and easy method for us to print all sheets except one in Excel?
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To print the whole workbook except one specific worksheet, the following VBA code can help you.
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: Exclude a specific worksheet when printing workbook:
Private Sub Printexclude() 'Updateby Extendoffcie 20161206 Dim ws As Worksheet Dim strShName As String On Error Resume Next strShName = Application.InputBox("Enter the sheet name you want to exclude:", _ "Kutools For Excel", , , , , , 2) Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets If ((ws.Visible = xlSheetVisible) And _ (ws.Name <> strShName)) Then ws.PrintOut Next ws Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub
3. And then press F5 key to run this code, and a prompt box is popped out to remind you enter the sheet name which you want to exclude when printing the workbook, see screenshot:
4. Then click OK button, and other worksheets will be printed at once exclude the specific sheet as you need.