how to remove radio button from word file
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi,
Just select to highlight these radio button, and then press the Delete key, and these selected radio buttons will be deleted at once.
Kutools for Excel is a powerful add-in that frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Excel, such as combine sheets quickly, merge cells without losing data, paste to only visible cells, count cells by color and so on. 300+ powerful features / functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365!
It enables tabbed browsing, editing, and managing of Microsoft Office applications. You can open multiple documents / files in a single tabbed window, such as using the browser IE 8/9/10, Firefox, and Google Chrome. It's compatible with Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365. Demo
Kutools for Outlook is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Outlook users has to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 or Office 365!
Kutools for Word is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Word users have to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Word / Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365!
Restores the old look and menus of Office 2003 to Microsoft Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365. Don’t lose time in finding commands on the new Ribbon. Easy to deploy to all computers in enterprises and organizations.
The following tutorials will show you several methods of how to insert radio button in MS Word document.
This method will guide you to enable Developer tab in the Word Ribbon, and then insert an ActiveX control of Option button in Word. Please do as follows:
2. In the Word Options dialog box, (1) click Customize Ribbon in left bar, (2) check the Developer option in the right box, and (3) click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now the Developer tab is added in the Word Ribbon.
3. Go ahead to click Developer > Legacy Tools > Option Button. See screenshot:
4. Now a radio button is inserted in the document where your cursor places on. Right click it, and select OptionButton Object > Edit from the context menu. See screenshot:
5. Now the option button name is editable. Please type the texts you need to replace it.
6. For inserting multiple option buttons, please repeat above Step 3 - 5 as you need.
7. Exit the Design mode with clicking Developer > Design Mode. See screenshot:
Now these inserted option buttons are checkable.
Besides the above method, would you like to know another easy way in quickly inserting radio button in Word document? Now, Kutools for Word’s Radio Button utility can help you quickly insert multiple option buttons in bulk. Please do as follows:Kutools for Word is a handy add-in to ease your work and enhance your ability of processing word document. Free Trial for 60 days! Get It Now!
2. Exit the Design mode with clicking Developer > Design Mode. (Note: Click to view ways about showing Developer tab in Word Ribbon.)
Tip: Kutools for Word also supports to quickly insert checkbox (content control), checkbox of ActiveX Control, or Checkbox (form field) with one click. Click for 60-day free trial!
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;