How to repeat table header row(s) across pages in Word document?
In Word, sometimes, you may use a table to record some data. If the table is cross the pages, you may want to repeat the table header in each page for viewing more clearly. In this article, I will tell you the method on repeating table header rows in every page in Word document.
Select the table header rows you want to repeat, click Layout under Table Tools group, click Repeat Header Rows.
Now the header rows have been repeated in each page.
1. Select the header row, right click to select Table Properties from context menu.
2. In the Table Properties dialog, under Row tab, check Repeat as header row at the top of each page option.
3. Click OK.
Note: The repeat header rows cannot be seen in Web Layout.
Easily Split one word document into multiple
|Generally, we use copy and paste to split a Word document one by one, but the Split Documnet utility can split a Word document based on page, heading1, page break or section break, which will improve the work efficience . Click for 60 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Word: with hundreds handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...