Quickly select table which spreads more than one page in Word
Kutools for Word
It is a waste of time to select a table which spreads more than one page, but by applying the utility Next Across Pages Table in Kutools for Word will save time with one click.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > Tables > Next Across Pages Table. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a table which spreads more than one page in the current document as shown as in the below and you want to select it quickly, you can get it done by follow steps.
1. Please put the cursor on the page which the table’s first row in, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools>Tables> Next Across Pages Table.
2. It will select the across page table. See the following screenshots.
- Quickly select all tables in a Word document
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns of Tables in Word
- Quickly select all single row tables in Word
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...