Quickly open multiple last files or workbooks on startup in Excel
Kutools for Excel
If you need to open multiple last files or workbook on each startup of Excel, how could you open multiple workbooks on each startup of Excel? Kutools for Excel 's Auto Open Those Workbooks Next Time utility can quickly open multiple files or workbook on each startup of Excel at once.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Workbook >> Auto Open Those Workbooks Next Time. See screenshot:
1. Please open all files or workbooks that you want to open on each startup in Excel.
2. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Workbook > Auto Open Those Workbooks Next Time. In the Auto Open Those Workbooks Next Time dialog box, it will list all open workbooks. Tip: A never saved workbook cannot be opened by this utility, and it also won't be listed in the list. Please checked any workbooks that you want to open on each startup of Excel. If you want to open all open workbooks on next startup of Excel, please click Select all button to select all workbooks. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to apply settings. And it will automatically open all selected workbooks on next startup of your Excel.
If you want to stop opening specific files or workbooks on next startup of Excel, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please launch your Excel, and then applying the utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Workbook > Auto Open Those Workbooks Next Time.
2. In the Auto Open Those Workbooks Next Time dialog box, please unchecked any workbooks that you don't want to automatically open on next startup of Excel. If you want to stop opening all files or workbooks on next startup of Excel, please click Unselect all button or Clear button to uncheck all workbooks. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to apply settings. It won't automatically open the unchecked workbooks on next startup of Excel.
Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Download and free trial Now!
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.