Quickly remove or delete all blank rows from bottom / a range in Excel
Kutools for Excel
To delete the blank or empty rows from huge data is very time-consuming in Excel. Some users will select each blank row one by one, and then deleting them individually. The Delete Blank Rows utility in Kutools for Excel will remove or delete all blank rows with one click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Delete >> Delete Blank Rows. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a worksheet which contains blank empty rows as shown in the following screenshot, the blank rows won't be removed after saving and reopening the workbook in Excel 2007 / 2010. Maybe there is a space or other invisible characters in the last row. You can delete blank rows as follows:
1. Put the cursor in the first blank row, and press Ctrl+Shift+End to select blank rows as follows:
2. And then press Delete key on your Keyboard and save the workbook, all blank rows will be removed from the bottom. But if you want to remove multiple blank empty rows from a range, please select a range that you want to remove blank rows and apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Delete Tools > Delete Blank Rows > In Selected Range. See screenshots:
If you want to delete or remove all blank rows from the active sheet, you just need to Click Kutools >> Delete >> Delete Blank Rows >> In Active Sheet. See screenshot:
Then all blank rows in the active sheet will be removed. You can use the same way to delete all blank rows from the selected worksheets or the whole workbook.
This utility supports Undo (Ctrl+Z) immediately.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.