Quickly remove or delete all hyperlinks from range, workheets or whole workbook in Excel
Kutools for Excel
You may need to delete or remove all hyperlinks and formatting from a workbook or multiple worksheets while using Excel, for the users of Excel 2007, you have to delete all the hyperlinks one by one, and for the users of Excel 2010, it’s still a painful thing, you can only delete all hyperlinks from a worksheet or specified range, not multiple worksheets or a workbook. No matter which version of Excel you are using, if you have the Delete Hyperlinks tool of Kutools for Excel, you can:
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks from Selected Range;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks of active worksheet;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks from multiple worksheets;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks of active workbook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
Click Kutools >> Link >> Delete Hyperlinks. See screenshot:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Link > Delete Hyperlinks.
2. And then specify the scope you want to delete hyperlinks: active worksheet, selected multiple worksheets, all worksheets or a specified range. In this example, I will remove the hyperlinks in active worksheet. (Note: if you want to delete hyperlinks in a range, please select the range first) See screenshots:
3. Then click Yes. And the hyperlinks have been removed from the current worksheet. See screenshots:
1. This utility can delete hyperlinks and formatting.
2. You can restore the deleted hyperlinks by choose Undo (or press Ctrl+Z) immediately, and the Undo is one level.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 200 Advanced Functions for Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 200 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.