delete all hyperlinks from range, worksheets or whole workbook but keep formatting
Kutools for Excel
It is quite easy to remove multiple hyperlinks from a range at the same time by selecting it, right clicking and selecting Remove Hyperlinks from the context menu. Meanwhile, the cell formatting will be cleared together with the hyperlinks. How to keep the cell formatting but only remove the hyperlinks? Here the Remove Hyperlinks Without Losing Formatting tool of Kutools for Excel can do you a favor. With this utility, you can:
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks from Selected Range without losing the cell formatting;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks of active worksheet without losing the cell formatting;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks from multiple worksheets without losing the cell formatting;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks of active workbook without losing the cell formatting.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Link >> Remove Hyperlinks Without Losing Formatting. See screenshot:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Link > Remove Hyperlinks Without Losing Formatting.
2. And then specify the scope you want to delete hyperlinks: active worksheet, selected multiple worksheets, all worksheets or a specified range. In this example, I will remove the hyperlinks in active worksheet. (Note: if you want to delete hyperlinks in a range, please select the range first) See screenshots:
3. Then click Yes. And all hyperlinks have been removed from the current worksheet without losing the cell formatting. See screenshots:
Note: You can restore the deleted hyperlinks by choose Undo (or press Ctrl+Z) immediately, and the Undo is one level.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.