delete all hyperlinks from range, worksheets or whole workbook but keep formatting
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
It is quite easy to remove multiple hyperlinks from a range at the same time by selecting it, right clicking and selecting Remove Hyperlinks from the context menu. Meanwhile, the cell formatting will be cleared together with the hyperlinks. How to keep the cell formatting but only remove the hyperlinks? Here the Remove Hyperlinks Without Losing Formatting tool of Kutools for Excel can do you a favor. With this utility, you can:
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks from Selected Range without losing the cell formatting;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks of active worksheet without losing the cell formatting;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks from multiple worksheets without losing the cell formatting;
- Quickly delete all hyperlinks of active workbook without losing the cell formatting.
Click Kutools >> Link >> Remove Hyperlinks Without Losing Formatting. See screenshot:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Link > Remove Hyperlinks Without Losing Formatting.
2. And then specify the scope you want to delete hyperlinks: active worksheet, selected multiple worksheets, all worksheets or a specified range. In this example, I will remove the hyperlinks in active worksheet. (Note: if you want to delete hyperlinks in a range, please select the range first) See screenshots:
3. Then click Yes. And all hyperlinks have been removed from the current worksheet without losing the cell formatting. See screenshots:
Note: You can restore the deleted hyperlinks by choose Undo (or press Ctrl+Z) immediately, and the Undo is one level.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.