Automatically resize comment boxes to fit the contents in Excel
Kutools for Excel
The size of the comment box is default in Excel. When entering or copying large content into the comment box, it will not display the whole content since the comment boxes is too small, and you have to resize the comment box manually in order to display all content. With the AutoFit Comment utility of Kutools for Excel, the comment boxes will be automatically resized to fit their contents accordingly in active sheet or all sheets of current workbook.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > More > AutoFit Comment > Active sheet / All sheets. See screenshot:
As below screenshot shown, the below half of the content is truncated. For automatically resizing the comment box to fit the content, please do as follows.
1. If you want to auto resize comment boxes in current active sheet, please click Kutools > More> AutoFit Comment > Active sheet.
To auto resize all comment boxes in the whole workbook, please click Kutools > More> AutoFit Comment > All sheets.
Then all comment boxes are automatically resized to fit their content. See screenshot:
1. After auto resizing the comment boxes, when editing the comment again, the comment box will be automatically expanded or shrank according to the content size.
2. For the new comments you inserted, you need to enable this AutoFit comment utility again to resize all new inserted comment boxes.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.