Quickly calculate age by date of birth in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Let’s say you have recorded members’ birthdays before, and now want to calculate every member’s age quickly with their birthdays in Excel. How to get it done easily? Kutools for Excel’s commonly-used Formulas collects the formula of Calculate age based on birthday which can easily calculate age by date of birth in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click the Kutools > Formulas > Calculate age based on birthday. See below screenshots:
1. Select the cell that you will output age, and click the Kutools > Formulas > Calculate age based on birthday.
2. In the opening Formula Helper dialog box, specify the birthday cell address in the Date box, and click the Ok button.
Tip: You can also click the Browse button to select the cell with birthday.
Now it returns the age in the selected cell immediately.
If you need to apply this formula to other adjacent cells, please drag the Fill Handle of this cell to the range as you need. And then you will get every member’s age based on their birthdays at once as below screen shot shown:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.