Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
Directly print data with circle invalid data in Excel
Sometimes, you apply the Circle Invalid Data function to identify the data which does not match the data validation criteria you use as below screenshot shown. However, there is no function that can print the data with validation circles in Excel. With Kutools for Excel, a professional Excel add-in, you can use its Print Circle Invalid Data utility to handle this job.Demo
1. Activate the worksheet you want to print the circle invalid data, and then click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Circle Invalid Data.
2. A dialog pops out to remind you the data of active sheet will be copied into a new workbook for printing. Click OK to continue this operation.
3. Then you can preview the data including invalidate circles is displayed in Print Preview in a new workbook. Specify the printing settings as you need, then click Print to print the data.
After printing data, you can close the new workbook.
Note: If you need to print the circle invalid data in selection, please do as follows:
(1) Select the data with validation circle you will print, and apply this feature with clicking Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Circle Invalid Data.
(2) In the Print Preview of the new workbook, please select Print Selection from the first drop-down list in the Settings section, and then click the Print button. See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.