Quickly create a column chart with percentage change in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
In Excel, you can create a column chart easily for sale trends, but, sometimes, you may want to see the percentage change between each column as below screenshot shown. With Kutools for Excel’s Column Chart with Percentage Changed feature, you can create a column chart with percentage quickly.
Please do with the following steps for creating a column chart with percentage change:
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Difference Comparison > Column Chart with Percentage Changed, see screenshot:
2. In the Percentage Change Chart dialog box, select the data of axis labels from the Axis Labels box, and then, select the data of series values from the Series Values box, see screenshot:
3. Then, click Ok button, and a prompt box will pop out to remind you a hidden sheet with intermediate data will be created, see screenshot:
4. And then, click Yes button, a column chart with the percentage change is created at once as below screenshot shown:
1. To make you understand this utility easier, in the Percentage Change Chart dialog box, you can click the Example button to open a new workbook with the sample data and sample chart.
2. If you want to change the color for the data series to your need, you just need to click the column bar, and then change the color to your desired.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.