Easily convert seconds to HH:MM:SS time format in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
Normally, you need to apply formula to convert seconds to hh:mm:ss time format in Excel. With the Convert numbers to hh:mm:ss time format feature of Kutools for Excel, you can easily convert seconds to hh:mm:ss format with only several clicks in Excel.
Supposing you have a list of seconds as the below screenshot shown, and now you want to convert each seconds in the list to hh:mm:ss time format, please do as follows.
1. Select a blank cell to output the first result (in this case, I select cell D3).
2. Go to the Kutools tab, and then enable the feature by clicking Formula Helper > Date & Time > Convert numbers to hh:mm:ss time format. See screenshot:
Note: You can also click Formula Helper > Formula Helper to get into the Formulas Helper dialog box. Then find and select Convert seconds to hh:mm:ss time format to enable this feature.
3. In the Formulas Helper dialog, select the cell containing the seconds you will convert to hh:mm:ss time format in the Number box, and then click the OK button.
4. Now the calculated result is inserted into the selected cell. Just select the result cell, drag its Fill Handle down to get all results.
1. To find the exact formula quickly, you can also check the Filter checkbox, and then type the key word you need in the Formulas Helper dialog.
2. If you like this Formula Helper, you can click the Share icon in the Formulas Helper dialog to share it with your friend via email or share to social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Weibo.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.