Count number of days in year from the given date in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Generally, a year has 365 days, but four years a leap year, which has 366 days. For quickly finding the given date if a leap year and counting the number of days in the year in Excel, the Kutools for Excel’ Calculate days in year feature can help you.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Count days in year
Select a cell that you will place the counted result, then click Kutools > Formula Helper > Math & Trig > Calculate days in year. See screenshot:
In the popping Formulas Helper dialog, go to Date section to click the browse button to choose a cell that you want to count the days of year based on.
Note: The selected cell will be shown as absolute reference in the Date section, you can change it to relative reference for filling the formula to other cells by dragging auto fill handle.
Click Ok, the days of year has been counted.
In the Date section, you also can directly type in the date that you want to count days of year into the textbox, make sure the date format is m/d/yyyy.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.