Easily create mailing list and send emails in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Have you ever tried to send emails to a list of email addresses with the same message body but different personalized titles? Actually, this problem can be handled by Mail Merge feature in Word, but the process is too complex and troublesome. However, with Kutools for Excel, the Create Mailing List and Send Emails features can quickly and easily create a mailing list and send emails in Excel.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel/Office
Only three steps, you can quickly create a full mailing list with Create Mailing List, which is much easier than creating a mailing list in Word.
1. Enable Excel, and click Kutools Plus> Create Mailing List. See screenshot:
2. In the popping out Creating Mailing List dialog, do as below operations.
1) Check the fields you need in Columns for Mailing list section.
2) Specify the number of attaching files.
3) Choose where you want the Mailing List to be placed, check New Worksheet to place the Mailing List in a new sheet, if you check Existing Worksheet option, you can click to select a cell to place.
3. Click Create, then the Mailing List table has been created. See screenshot:
4. Then you just need to add recipients’ information, relative subjects and attachments’ saving paths in the Mailing List table as below screenshot shown.
After creating the Mailing List table and entering the information, you can send personalized emails to multiple recipients with Send Emails feature of Kutools for Excel in Excel.
1. Select the Mailing List table, and click Kutools Plus> Send Emails. See screenshot:
2. Then in the Send Emails dialog, specify the setting as follows:
1) Specify the recipients, attachments, and subject from each drop-down list.
2) Choose the field you want to insert in the message body from the drop-down list before Insert Placeholder, and click Insert Placeholder to successfully insert.
3) Enter and format the message body in the big text board as you need.
3. Specify the email sending mode. By default Send email via Outlook is chosen. If you want to specify other email sending mode, please uncheck Send emails via Outlook, click Outgoing Server Settings, and then specify the outgoing server setting in the popping out dialog. Then you can check Save sent emails to checkbox to save the email items in a folder after sending each time. And also can specify the sending inteval while sending emails based on the mailing list .See screenshot:
4. Click Send. A dialog pops out to remind you that how many emails have been sent successfully, click OK to close it. See screenshot:
Now the emails will be sent through the specified email sending modes.
1. You can save the current message body as an HTML file by Save to File, and import message body from a certain HTML file by Load from File.
2. By default, the Send emails via Outlook is checked as email sending mode , which means the emails will be sent by the default account of your Outlook. If you want to send emails from another specific email account before applying this feature, you can click the anchor in Mailing group on the Kutools Plus tab to open the Outgoing Server (SMTP) Settings dialog to set an new account that you want to use to send emails or edit the existed account(s). See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agoCan we add multiple CC's in the list ?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoCan you setup an Email 2 for CC or BCC purposes? Can you only send to one email and not CC someone? Anyone!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHOW TO ATTACH PDF FILE ON THIS
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI used for the first time the mailing list feature to send 100+ message with separate attachments! you saved my night :)
one small suggestion: shoud it be possible to implement a field CC?