Easily create mailing list and send emails in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Have you ever tried to send emails to a list of email addresses with the same message body but different personalized titles? Actually, this problem can be handled by Mail Merge feature in Word, but the process is too complex and troublesome. However, with Kutools for Excel, the Create Mailing List and Send Emails features can quickly and easily create a mailing list and send emails in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Only three steps, you can quickly create a full mailing list with Create Mailing List, which is much easier than creating a mailing list in Word.
1. Enable Excel, and click Kutools Plus > Create Mailing List. See screenshot:
2. In the popping out Creating Mailing List dialog, do as below operations.
1) Check the fields you need in Columns for Mailing list section.
2) Specify the number of attaching files.
3) Choose where you want the Mailing List to be placed, check New Worksheet to place the Mailing List in a new sheet, if you check Existing Worksheet option, you can click to select a cell to place.
3. Click Create, then the Mailing List table has been created. See screenshot:
4. Then you just need to add recipients’ information, relative subjects and attachments’ saving paths in the Mailing List table as below screenshot shown.
After creating the Mailing List table and entering the information, you can send personalized emails to multiple recipients with Send Emails feature of Kutools for Excel in Excel.
1. Select the Mailing List table, and click Kutools Plus > Send Emails. See screenshot:
2. Then in the Send Emails dialog, specify the setting as follows:
1) Specify the recipients, attachments, and subject from each drop-down list.
2) Choose the field you want to insert in the message body from the drop-down list before Insert Placeholder, and click Insert Placeholder to successfully insert.
3) Enter and format the message body in the big text board as you need.
3. Specify the email sending mode. By default, Send email via Outlook is chosen. If you want to specify other email sending mode, please uncheck Send emails via Outlook, and click Outgoing Server Settings option, then click New button in the Outgoing Sever(SMTP) Settings dialog, and specify the outgoing server setting in the popping out dialog. Then you can check Save sent emails to checkbox to save the email items in a folder after sending each time. And you also can specify the sending interval while sending emails based on the mailing list . Click OK, a dialog pops out for you to enter a name and note for the new scheme. Click OK to finish it. See screenshot:
4. Click Send. A dialog pops out to remind you that how many emails have been sent successfully, click OK to close it. See screenshot:
Now the emails will be sent through the specified email sending modes.
1. You can save the current message body as an HTML file by Save to File, and import message body from a certain HTML file by Load from File.
2. You can use the Outlook's signature settings or send emails from other email addresses by clicking the Options button.
3. By default, the Send emails via Outlook is checked as email sending mode , which means the emails will be sent by the default account of your Outlook. If you want to send emails from another specific email account before applying this feature, you can click the anchor in Mailing group on the Kutools Plus tab to open the Outgoing Server (SMTP) Settings dialog to set an new account that you want to use to send emails or edit the existed account(s), also you can click Outgoing server settings for common mailboxes to see how to set the mailboxes in a new site. See screenshot:
Tip: In default, while the Send emails via Outlook checkbox checked, the Use Outlook's signature settings checkbox checked, you can uncheck it as you need.
To send emails using Office365 server:
SMTP Port: 25
SSL Protocol: ON
SMTP Username: (your Office365 username)
SMTP Password: (your Office365 password)
To send emails using Gmail serve:
SMTP Port: 465
SSL Protocol: ON
SMTP Username: (your Gmail username)
SMTP Password: (your Gmail password)
If you get an error from Google you might also need to enable "less secure apps" in your Google account.
1. Turning on 'less secure apps' settings as mail domain Administrator
2.Click Security > Basic settings.
3.Under Less secure apps, select Go to settings for less secure apps.
4.In the subwindow, select the Enforce access to less secure apps for all users radio button.
(You can also use the Allow users to manage their access to less secure apps, but don't forget to turn on the less secure apps option in users settings then!)
5.Click the Save button.
2. Turning on 'less secure apps' settings as mailbox user
2.On the left navigation panel, click Security.
3.On the bottom of the page, in the Less secure app access panel, click Turn on access.
If you don't see this setting, your administrator might have turned off less secure app account access (check the instruction above).
4.Click the Save button.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoAttachment is not appended to mail in outlook. Please note that same is specified in mailing list template
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoAttachment is not appended to mail in outlook. Please not same specified in mailing list
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoIs there a way to do a group mail merge? For example have multiple rows of data (and several columns within that data) for the same recipient? For example customer email / product description / product price / quantity?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI cannot get the "insert placeholder" to work - I select the field I want to insert in to the body of the text and click on insert placeholder but it doesn't do anything?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi, can you send mail merged documents to individual recipients at the same time.
E.g. Letters addressed to different people sent with the matching email
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHello.
how can i add due date command to this ? i want to send mails few days before date comes. Thank you in advance
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHello
How can I add due date command to this ? Thank you in advance
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi, I wanto to buy the software. I´m working whit a demo. How many mails demo versión send? I wanted to count the processing time of a block of 500 emails and only sent 50. If I buy it I can send unlimited emails?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoIs it possible to sent the emails from a process mailbox?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHey,
Is there a way to time the e-mails? I don't want it to go to spam and it would be nice to set a in between mails of 15s.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHi Guys. How do I send an email from another outlook account and not my default account?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoCan we add multiple CC's in the list ?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoCan you setup an Email 2 for CC or BCC purposes? Can you only send to one email and not CC someone? Anyone!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHi, Steven, thanks for your suggestion. We have added CC and Bcc fields in Create Mailing List utility in the lastes version Kutools for Excel 18.0, you can download the newest one to have a try.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHOW TO ATTACH PDF FILE ON THIS
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI used for the first time the mailing list feature to send 100+ message with separate attachments! you saved my night :)
one small suggestion: shoud it be possible to implement a field CC?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoCC and BCC would be great