Quickly delete all sheets except current / active one from workbook
Kutools for Excel
If there is a workbook which contains multiple worksheets, and now, you want to delete all sheets except the current one. Of course, you can delete them one by one, but, this will be time-consuming if there are hundreds of sheets within the workbook. In this case, if you have Kutools for Excel, with its Delete All Inactive Sheets feature, you can finish this job quickly and easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can quickly delete all sheets in a workbook except current one by following below steps:
1. Activate the sheet that you want to keep only.
2. Then click Kutools Plus > Worksheet > Delete All Inactive Sheets, see screenshot:
3. And then a prompt box will pop out to remind you whether you really want to delete other sheets or not, click OK to delete all the sheets of the workbook but the active one, click Cancel to give up this operation.
4. After clicking OK button, all the sheets within current workbook have been deleted except the active sheet.
Note: This feature does not support Undo feature, so you need back up the workbook or track a snap for current Excel file before applying this feature.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.