Kutools for Excel
Show full contents of cell and enhance editing in Excel
In Excel, it only displays part of contents or formula if there are too many characters to place in a cell which may be somewhat inconvenient for checking and editing cells. Here the advanced editor - Bigger Formula Bar, one of tools in Kutools for Excel, can display all content or entire formula of the active cell in a window, also can support directly editing in the window.Demo
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
In the Bigger Formula Bar window, you can view the entire content or formula of the active cell.
Also, you can directly edit and change cell content in the Bigger Formula Bar window, the cell content will be changed as the contents changed in window.
1. : While you put down this button in the window, the position of the Bigger Formula Bar window will be fixed and not be moved with selected cell.
2. : While you put down this button in the window, it displays the entire formula of active cell, otherwise, it shows the cell value that cannot be edited in the Bigger Formula Bar window. See screenshot:
3. : Click this button, it will pop out a dialog for you to specify the working scope of the Bigger Formula Bar feature.
If you check Specified Range checkbox, and select a range, then the Bigger Formula Bar window will pop out when you click cells in this specified range, otherwise, it will not pop out no matter which cells you click.
And you also can specify the scope (Current worksheet, Current workbook, or All workbooks) as you need.
4. In the Bigger Formula Bar, you can use these shortcuts:
- Enter: go to next cell;
- Ctrl + Z: undo this operation;
- Ctrl + Enter: wrap text.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.