Quickly create a Doughnut Progress Chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
In Excel, we can easily create a normal doughnut chart to show the percentage of completion. Some users may also need to show the percentage of completion in the middle of the doughnut, so that readers can get the completion progress at a glance. Here, Kutools for Excel released an amazing chart template to help you get it done with several clicks only.
Please follow below steps to create a doughnut chart with the percentage of completion progress in the middle of the doughnut in Excel.
1. Prepare the source data for the doughnut progress chart in Excel.
2. Click Kutools > Charts > Progress > Progress Ring Chart to enable this feature.
3. In the Progress Ring Chart dialog, configure as follows.
3.2) Chart titile: (Optional) Select the cell containing the chart title;
4. Now a dialog comes out and tells that it will generate a hidden sheet to store intermediate data. Please click the Yes button to go ahead.
Then the doughnut progress chart is created as below screenshot shown:
Choose Style 2 or Style 3 in the Chart Type drop down list will get the below chart styles.
1. In the Progress Ring Chart dialog, you can click the Example button to close the current dialog and open the example sheet.
2. A hidden sheet is generated to store the intermediate data when creating the doughnut progress chart. You can get the hidden data as follows:
(1) Right click any sheet tab in the Sheet Tab bar, and select Unhide from the context menu.
(2) In the Unhide window, click to select Kutools_Chart sheet, and click the OK button.
Then you will view the intermediate data in the Kutools_Chart sheet.
3. The Progress Ring Chart feature supports undo.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.