Quickly create a Doughnut Progress Chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, we can easily create a normal doughnut chart to show the percentage of completion. Some users may also need to show the percentage of completion in the middle of the doughnut, so that readers can get the completion progress at a glance. Here, Kutools for Excel released an amazing chart template to help you get it done with several clicks only.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > Charts > Progress > Progress Ring Chart to enable this feature.
Please follow below steps to create a doughnut chart with the percentage of completion progress in the middle of the doughnut in Excel.
1. Prepare the source data for the doughnut progress chart in Excel.
2. Click Kutools > Charts > Progress > Progress Ring Chart to enable this feature.
3. In the Progress Ring Chart dialog, optionally specify the chart title, specify the cell containing the completion percentage, and click the OK button.
4. Now a dialog comes out and tells that it will generate a hidden sheet to store intermediate data. Please click the Yes button to go ahead.
Now the doughnut progress chart is created as below screenshot shown:
1. In the Progress Ring Chart dialog, you can click the Example button to close the current dialog and open the example sheet.
2. A hidden sheet is generated to store the intermediate data when creating the doughnut progress chart. You can get the hidden data as follows:
(1) Right click any sheet tab in the Sheet Tab bar, and select Unhide from the context menu.
(2) In the Unhide window, click to select Kutools_Chart sheet, and click the OK button.
Then you will view the intermediate data in the Kutools_Chart sheet.
3. The Progress Ring Chart feature supports undo.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.