Easily filter all cells by italics in Excel
Kutools for Excel
With the Filter Italics utility of Kutools for Excel, you can easily filter all cells by italics in a column of active cell in Excel. In addition, you can highlight all filtered out cells with specified font color or background color at the same time as you need.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Please do as follows to filter all cells by italics in a column of active cell.
1. Select any cell in the column you want to filter all cells by italics. Then click Kutools Plus > Special Filter > Filter Italic. See screenshot:
2. A Kutools for Excel dialog box pops up to tell you how many italic cells have been found. Please click the OK button.
Then all cells formatted with italic are filtered out immediately as below screenshot shown.
Please do as follows to filter all cells by italics and highlighting them with specified font or background color at the same time.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Special Filter > Special Filter. See screenshot:
2. In the Special Filter dialog box, you need to:
2.1 Select the column you will filter in the Range box;
2.2 Choose the Format option, and select Font Italic from the drop-down list In the Filter rules section;
2.3 Check the Font Color or Background Color as you need in the Processing of results section box, and specify a color from the drop-down list;
2.4 Click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: All filtered rows will be selected automatically if the Select entire row box was checked.
3. Click the OK button in the following Kutools for Excel dialog box.
Then all italic cells are filtered out and highlighted with specified background color as below screenshot shown.
Kutools for Excel includes more than 300 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Download the free trial now!
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.