Quickly filter cells with strikethrough in a specific column with one click
Kutools for Excel
In Excel worksheet, you may format some cell values with strikethrough to mark the unwanted cells. Sometimes, you need to filter out all cells that formatted with strikethrough to deal with them as you need. Actually, Excel does not support a quick feature to solve this task, but, with Kutools for Excel’s Filter Strikethrough utility, you can filter all strikethrough cell values with ease.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
1. Select a column that you want to filter all cells with strikethrough, and then click Kutools Plus > Special Filter > Filter Strikethrough, see screenshot:
2. And then, a prompt box will pop out to remind you how many matched cells are found, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK button, all cells which are formatted with strikethrough have been filtered out as following screenshot shown:
This handy utility also can help you to shade a font or background color for the filtered results, please do as this:
1. Select a column that you want to filter all cells with strikethrough, and then click Kutools Plus > Special Filter > Special Filter, see screenshot:
2. In the popped out Special Filter dialog box, do the below operations:
(1.) Select Format option in the Filter rules box;
(2.) And then choose Font Strikethrough from the drop down list;
(3.) At last, in the Processing of results section box, please specify a font color or background color for the filtered results.
Note: If you check Select entire row option, the entire rows will be selected after filtering.
3. Then click Ok button, and a prompt box will pop out to remind you how many strikethrough cells are found, see screenshot:
4. Finally, click OK button, all cells with strikethrough have been filtered out, and the filtered results are filled with the font or background color as you specified. See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.