Quickly filter cells by uppercase / lowercase in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Some Excel users may mark important records with uppercase in Excel. But for amount a long list of records, how could they quickly find out these records with uppercase? Kutools for Excel’s Special Filter feature can help you quickly filter cells by uppercase or lowercase from a list in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Special Filter >> Special Filter, see screenshot:
Click here to download the latest version of Kutools for Excel.
You can apply the Special Filter feature to filter cells by uppercase from a list easily in Excel.
1. Select the list you will filter cells by uppercase, and click Kutools Plus > Special Filter > Special Filter.
2. In the Special Filter dialog box, please check the Text option, select Uppercase Text from below drop-down list, and click the Ok button. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Kutools for Excel dialog box, please click the OK button.
Now you can see all cells with uppercase text are filtered out. See screenshot:
The Special Filter feature can also filter cells by lowercase from a list easily in Excel.
1. Select the list you will filter cells by lowercase, and click Kutools Plus > Special Filter > Special Filter.
2. In the Special Filter dialog box, please check the Text option, select Lowercase Text from below drop-down list, and click the Ok button. See screenshot:
3. Now a dialog box pops out and shows how many cells have been found. Please click the OK button to close it.
Now you can see all cells with lowercase are filtered out. See screenshot:
1. If you have specified the font color and background color in the Processing of results section, it will add font color and background color for all filtered out cells.
2. If you need to select the entire rows of all filtered out cells, please check the Select entire row option.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.