Quickly find numbers based on criteria in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, if you want to find numbers based on some criteria, you may choose the Find function or Filter function to handle it. But neither of them can be used easily just like the Super Find utility in Kutools for Excel. With Super Find utility, you can find numbers in the range, worksheet, selected sheets, workbook, and all workbooks based on various criteria in Excel quickly.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Apply Super Find function by clicking Kutools > Find > Super Find
1. Click Kutools > Find > Super Find to enable Super Find dialog.
2. In Super Find dialog, do as follows:
1) In Within drop-down list, you can choose a finding range among Selection, Active sheet, Selected sheets, Active workbook or All workbooks.
2) Click Value button in the Type section.
3) Choose one criterion you use to find numbers based on in Type drop-down list.
4) In Value textbox, type in the specific criterion, or you can click to extract the cell which contains criterion to the Value textbox.
3. Click Find button, all number cells which meet the criteria will be listed on the Result box and the number of result is displayed as well.
If you want to select the relative cells, rows or columns after finding the results, The Select by section can do you a favor. But take a notice, this function can only be used while the Selection and Active sheet are enabled in Within section in Super Find dialog.
4. After finding the results, select Cells, Rows or Columns from drop-down list of Selected by, then click the Select button to select all finding results by cells, rows or columns.
1. You can click on any result in the Result box to jump to the relative cell immediately.
2. The Super Find dialog can be moved and resized as you need.
3. In Type drop-down list, if you choose Value equals or Value does not equal option, it will search results from all types of cells.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoHow to calculate odds and even numbers from lottery patterns in a cell