Quickly find numbers based on criteria in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, if you want to find numbers based on some criteria, you may choose the Find function or Filter function to handle it. But neither of them can be used easily just like the Super Find utility in Kutools for Excel. With Super Find utility, you can find numbers in the range, worksheet, selected sheets, workbook, and all workbooks based on various criteria in Excel quickly.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel/Office
Apply Super Find function by clicking Kutools > Super Find
1. Click Kutools > Super Find to enable Super Find dialog.
2. In Super Find dialog, do as follows:
1) In Within drop-down list, you can choose a finding range among Selection, Active sheet, Selected sheets, Active workbook or All workbooks.
2) Click Value button in the Type section.
3) Choose one criterion you use to find numbers based on in Type drop-down list.
4) In Value textbox, type in the specific criterion, or you can click to extract the cell which contains criterion to the Value textbox.
3. Click Find button, all number cells which meet the criteria will be listed on the Result box and the number of result is displayed as well.
If you want to select the relative cells, rows or columns after finding the results, The Select by section can do you a favor. But take a notice, this function can only be used while the Selection and Active sheet are enabled in Within section in Super Find dialog.
4. After finding the results, select Cells, Rows or Columns from drop-down list of Selected by, then click the Select button to select all finding results by cells, rows or columns.
1. You can click on any result in the Result box to jump to the relative cell immediately.
2. The Super Find dialog can be moved and resized as you need.
3. In Type drop-down list, if you choose Value equals or Value does not equal option, it will search results from all types of cells.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.