Quickly format all comments based on a comment in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Sometimes you have set specific formatting for a comment in Excel, and now you want all other comments can be formatted based on this specific formatting comment, but in Excel, you need to format them one by one, which is very troublesome. However, with Kutools for Excel's Format Comment function, you can quickly apply this specific comment formatting to other comments at once.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> More >> Format Comment. See screenshots:
1. Active the worksheet you want to format all the comments with the same formatting.
2. Before you apply Kutools for Excel's Format Comment function, please make sure that there are comments in the active worksheet, and format one comment with your desired formatting. See screenshot:
3. Apply this feature by clicking Kutools > More > Format Comment. And in the Format Comment dialog, click Specify the comment cell to select the cell you want to apply its comment formatting to others. See screenshot:
4. Then click OK, a dialog pops up to tell how many comments have been changed. See screenshot:
5. Click OK and Cancel to close the dialogs, and you can see the formatting of all other comments in the active worksheet have been changed as the same formatting as the selected comment. See screenshot:
1. In the Format Comment dialog, if you check the Force non-bold formatting, all the comment contents' font will be non-bold after the formatting. See screenshot:
2. If you want to apply the specific comment formatting to all other comments in the whole worksheet, you can select All sheets in the Scope drop-down list.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.