Quickly create a half pie chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Normally, we can easily create a full pie or doughnut chart for one series of values in Excel. However, sometimes, you may need to create a half-pie or half-doughnut chart for saving space, catching attention, or for other reasons. Here, Kutools for Excel released the Half Pie Chart to solve the problem easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
This section will guide you to apply the Half Pie Chart to create a half-pie chart or half-doughnut chart in Excel.
1. Select the source data you will create the half-pie chart or half-doughnut chart based on.
2. Click Kutools > Charts > Category Comparison > Half Pie Chart to enable this feature.
3. In the Half Pie Chart dialog, you need to do as follows:
(1) Specify the chart type as you need;
(2) Specify the source data.
Tips: By default, the Axis Labels and Series Values ranges are filled automatically based on the source data we selected in the first step. If they are incorrect, you can manually change them as need.
(3) Click the OK button to create the chart.
Then the specified type of chart is created based on the specified source data. And you can view the effect pictures of both chart types in next section.
1. If you choose the Half-circle Pie Chart option in the Half Pie Chart dialog, the created chart will look like below screenshot:
2. If you check the Semi-circular Ring Chart option in the Half Pie Chart dialog, the created chart will show as below screenshot.
1. In the Half Pie Chart dialog, you can click the Example button to open an example workbook with the half-pie chart and half-doughnut chart. However, the operation will close the current dialog.
2. When creating the half-pie chart or half-doughnut chart, it will create a hidden sheet (named as “Kutools_Chart”) to store some intermediate data.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.